Title: Content Director OR Creative Director (Final title dependent on the priorities of a successful applicant)
Salary: Director-Level Salaries Are $7,500+/month (commensurate with experience and eligible for increase once every six months)
Benefits: Eligible for UnitedHealthcare medical, dental, vision plan with 100% employer-covered premiums
Leave: 6 days of vacation in the first 6 months, additional days accrued after 6 months, reasonable sick leave, bereavement, and paid holidays
Location: Kansas City Metropolitan Area
The Content/Creative Director is a key member of the senior leadership team and is responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of a comprehensive online content program for a competitive statewide campaign. They will manage and collaborate with a team of strategists, consultants, vendors, partners, and platform experts with a focus on developing and executing an innovative and compelling content narrative across platforms that effectively centers connects the candidate and candidate’s message with voters, supporters, influencers, and media.
- Experience in the production and management of production of digital content, either in social media management, copy-writing, graphic design, video production, or other areas with relevant transferable skills.
- Experience in political campaigns is not required.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative analytics for digital content.
- Proven time management skills and exceptional verbal/written interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage or recruit a team of content creators, designers, producers, or other content-orietned individuals to successfully produce compeling content.
- Strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Personal passion and experience in advocacy or producing content for causes and coalitions.
Applicants should submit a resume with the subject line “CREATIVE/CONTENT DIRECTOR — [FULL NAME]” to [email protected].
Lucas Kunce for Missouri is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Lucas Kunce for Missouri strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply. Lucas Kunce for Missouri is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. Lucas Kunce for Missouri will not tolerate any such discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.